Sheldon Pest Management is a leader in environmentally responsible pest management service and application of control and treatment techniques. Our integrated approach combines effective techniques and least toxic application to eliminate pests from the structural environment. Our attention to monitoring and documentation provides a detailed account of the inspection/service performed and identification of any incidents or re-occurrence of problem areas. Reports are an important component in establishing a chain of custody for quality assurance purposes with an emphasis on prevention, not simply control of immediate threats.
Sheldon Pest Management provides fully trained and licensed technicians under the standards of the Ministry of the Environment and Climate Control, with capacity to perform any necessary pest management duties. We provide an integrated approach to pest management that includes:
Pest coverage for:
- Carpenter Ants
- House Flies
- Fruit Fly
- Cluster Fly
- Bed Bugs
- Insect monitors and rodent bait stations
Sheldon Pest Management provides a wide range of sectors including:
- Food Processing, Foodservice and Restaurants
- Supermarkets, Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Hospitality & Lodging Pest Control
- Manufacturing Distribution & Logistic
- Office/Warehouses and Storage Facilities
- Hospitals Pest Control
- Public Housing
- Property Management
- High rise and townhome Condominium and Apartment Buildings
- Recreation and Fitness Facilities
Scheduled and emergency service available.
- Documentation including logbook service details; site plan of insect monitors and bait stations; operator’s and technicians licenses; insurance certificates; pesticide usage logs; pesticide labels and MSDS (SDS) sheets on all products.
- Corrective action strategies